[TriLUG] RE: TriLUG Digest, Vol 26, Issue 30

Guthrie, Joshua L CIV NAVAIRDEPOT joshua.guthrie at navy.mil
Fri Sep 30 12:33:07 EDT 2005

Forgive my ignorance, where does wine put the generic config file?  I'll need it to copy it over to my ~/.wine and modify it.  I remember I had to modify it in mandrake to get it to work.  However, I thought it was just the OS i changed.  I thought I did this in /usr/bin/wineconfig.

again, thanks!!
-josh