[TriLUG] [OT] Perl CD Bookshelf

Carolinux.com bobevans19 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:18:41 EDT 2005

On 10/3/05, Dan Monjar <dan at daijin.dissimulo.com> wrote:
> I've got the 1st edition of the Perl CD Bookshelf and have found it
> *very* useful.  I see it is now up to the 4th Edition.
>
> Do you think it is worth the $100 or so to have the last edition?
>

> Dan

Dan

Have you looked into Safari online books? At first I thought it was
O'Reilly titles only, but recently I was in Columbia,SC, on a short
contract. When II asked the local librarian why they didn't have any
recent IT titles, she showed me their link to Safari online. It has
several IT publishers, with hundreds of titles.

Bob Evans                                  bobevans19 at gmail.com
http://www.carolinux.com           Bringing Linux to the Carolinas...

Phone :    (704)644-0072

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand
binary, and those who don't.