[TriLUG] Slightly OT:Vonage vs. TWC Phone Service

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Oct 6 11:15:54 EDT 2005

Triluggers,

I trying to decide on Vonage versus Time Warner Cable's phone service.
 I have had mixed reviews on both.  Anyone care to share the
experiences.  From a price perspective Vonage seems more desirable,
but I don't want to end up in one of those - You get what you pay for
scenarios.

Also those that are successful in having good quality voip service do
you have the voip ATA box ahead of you local network or behind.  If
behind are you doing and QOS.  My setup will most likely involve a
WRTG54.

Thanks,

Matt P.