[TriLUG] rr.com user is unable to load archive.org pages

Mike Fieschko mike.fieschko at devmike.com
Thu Oct 6 13:39:54 EDT 2005

Since yesterday and continuing today, archive.org will not load in my
Firefox, or in IE on my MS-Windows XP laptop.  I'm on a rr.com cable
connection.  When I ssh into my linode.com account, I can use links to
load the main page.  I'm assuming there's a problem somewhere with a
router.

Something to report to rr.com?  Report to whom there (i.e., report to
someone who'll know what to do about this)?

Has anyone dealt with this sort of problem with rr.com before, and if
yes, was there anything productive they did about it?

--
Mike Fieschko
Raleigh, NC