[TriLUG] Slightly OT:Vonage vs. TWC Phone Service

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Fri Oct 7 11:14:02 EDT 2005

jonc wrote:
> In these incidents the customer problems are most likely due to internet
> connectivity problems. As we always tell our Soho customers:
>   If the network is good, it works like magic
>   If the network is bad, the results will be tragic...
>
> I'll wager that the happy TWC customer would be just as happy with
> Vonage - since their connectivity is good. They might even be happier

I'll pipe in here to point out that this is why TWC has the _potential_
to provide a better customer experience - if the network is the problem,
TWC can fix it.  Vonage (or any other provider) cannot.  Whether or not
they realize that potential, I cannot comment on.

BTW, we use FeatureTel here in our office.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software