[TriLUG] November Meeting Speaker

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at trilug.org
Fri Oct 7 13:45:33 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Just thought you might like to see this note I got
from Jeff Waugh of Ubuntu this morning.  Looks like
everyone's participation has paid off. :-)  Thanks
VERY much to everyone who posted a message, both here
and on the petition.

While Jeff says he'll wear a Red Hat shirt, I'll just
point out this CafePress shop. O:-) (not mine, just
something I found with a quick search)

http://www.cafepress.com/ubuntushop

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace