[TriLUG] Breezy Release Party

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sun Oct 9 11:05:11 EDT 2005

cool.  if anyone is willing to burn CDs and  bring to the meeting,
they'll probably be snapped up in a heartbeat.

btw, don't forget the meeting is this thursday, David Aquilina will be
discussing LVM and we'll be having an election for the steering
committee vacancy (nominees are mark turner, jason faulkner, and john
davis).  netapp is our sponsor, the pizza and soda is free, come out and
join the fun!  see http://trilug.org for details.

jason