[TriLUG] re:OT: What to do with old floppies?

sholton at mindspring.com sholton at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 10 09:19:08 EDT 2005

800K boot floppies for a MacSE?

I /probably/ have something that would work, but I'd have to
go digging into some very dark places.

What system level are you looking for?  IIRC I've put up to
system 7.1 onto an SE, but it's slow as a dog. It would probably
be happier with something line System 6.1, Finder 6.0.7

I'm suspecting some other Mac heads will offer up a set of disks.
If you don't get a response, let me know.