[TriLUG] Really old stuff

stan briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Thu Oct 13 11:23:08 EDT 2005

all,

i'm cleaning out my storage building and have come upon a TRS-80 Model II
(with dual 8" floppies) (and, maybe, the 8M external disk drive [didn't go
far enough into that corner]).

i also found my epson fx-286e printer. dot-matrix. 132 column. is was da'
bomb in it's day (printed my first resume's on it). an HP 80 column
dot-matrix is included with this deal.

free for the asking. first come, first serve. bribes accepted but not
necessary. i will bring to the next trilug meeting (not the one tonight).

call or email me with questions or to lay claims.

stan

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513