[TriLUG] Downloading Ubuntu

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:46:10 EDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/13/05, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 10/13/05, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I grabbed my iso via wget.  I started at 09:06:58 and finished at 10:20:41.
> > >
> > > Greg
> >
> > Hmmm, I guess I'll try the direct approach for the Kubuntu isos
> >

> Anyone want to bring some isos to the meeting? :-)  I'm interested in
> the kubuntu ones.

I will if I get them in time.

I tried to wget the kubuntu isos and got nothing but timeouts.  I
tried Jason's suggestion of stopping the torrent, but that seems to
have hurt more than it helped.

I plan to finish downloading the ubuntu isos before I try again to get
the kubuntu ones, so I probably won't have those in time for the
meeting.

If someone else wants to try they are at:
http://82.211.81.152/kubuntu/5.10/
or
http://82.211.81.153/kubuntu/5.10/

--