[TriLUG] Downloading Ubuntu

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu Oct 13 16:00:36 EDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 03:52:07PM -0400, Rick DeNatale wrote:
> On 10/13/05, Kevin Otte <nivex at nivex.net> wrote:
> > I have the Ubuntu i386 install ISO (thank you Bittorrent).  I'll bring it
> > with me on the laptop and I'll also try and burn a few copies beforehand.
>
> Well, I do too, finally (although I'm trusting bittorrent for its
> integrity). If you're going to have it on your laptop I guess I won't
> bother to make copies for tonight.

Just because I have it doesn't mean you can't make copies too.  Distributed
burning model is always good.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5