[TriLUG] Squirrel Mail [pro/con]

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Oct 13 17:55:05 EDT 2005

I have been running SM for 2-3 years now.  But as suggested you should
really handle spam at the smtp server not the IMAP client like SM.
Also if your using sendmail instead of postfix, then look at
mimedefang, it interfaces with Spamassassin and clamav quite nice.
It's got a perl config file, so anything you can code up in perl you
can do to manipulate the mail.

Matt P.