[TriLUG] Sendmail problem

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Fri Oct 14 10:24:59 EDT 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, mark at thefowles.com wrote:
> here are the dnsbl's I am using. I will try to disable these and see
> what's going on -  It's just weird that this is the only site having the
> problem.

use www.dnsstuff.com to do a blacklist site check against the IP of that
incoming server, and see what blacklists it may be on (if any)

Since you only have that one site having problems sending you mail, it's
unlikely the problem is on your end. At the most, it's a combination of
something on both ends.

Just be sure to backup copies of your config files if you feel the itch to
start making changes. I've seen folks seriously break configurations
trying to fix a problem not ultimately on their own system.