[TriLUG] OT Sprint ethernet services

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 08:32:52 EDT 2005

Chris,

I have no experience with this type of service other than to know that it
has been heating up the service provider world big time for the past 2+
years. One of the beauties of it is what is delivered to you is just plain
old ethernet. Depending on your location and how its delivered, it could be
over copper or fiber. If you get fast ethernet or gigabit service, chances
are that they'll drop fiber. I'd jump all over it if the price was right
because it really is super simple.

--Reggie