[TriLUG] debian in production

Joel Ebel jbebel at mybox.org
Fri Oct 21 14:24:25 EDT 2005

I'm doing exactly this on a particular server I run, but only for the
kernel.  The problem is that the 686-smp kernel in stable has a terrible
bug that won't let it boot on an intel board and processor I've got that
uses hyperthreading.  I REALLY needed hyperthreading for the application
I was running so I needed the 686-smp kernel from testing.  Everything
else if from stable though.

Joel