[TriLUG] File Viewer

Richard Ryder ryder at cesmail.net
Fri Oct 21 14:56:10 EDT 2005

Try ghex (The executable might be called ghex2) for a GUI tool. I think
it's an official part of Gnome, but I'm not sure.

for TUI tool look for something called 'hexer' it has a vi like
interface.  I have no URL for it sadly, but it's available for
installation in Ubuntu, so I'm sure others have it as well.

For straight CLI there's hexdump/hd and xxd as Joel mentioned.

Rich