[TriLUG] Limit to command line arguments?

Randy Barlow rpbarlow at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 21 19:17:25 EDT 2005

It's a program that takes .STL CAD files as input as discritizes the
solids in 3D space.  It's the first step in some electromagnetic
simulations I am planning on running on some cell phone models, and it
is a custom program.  I was thinking of using a text file as the input
to my program instead of command line arguments if 350 parameters is too
many.  Thanks!

Randy