[TriLUG] [Commercial] Internship/Part-time/Full-time opportunities @ Emergys

Dhruv Gami gami at d10systems.com
Mon Oct 31 11:10:19 EST 2005

[Please excuse multiple copies, as this mail is being crossposted to
other LUGs in the area -- gami]

Hello Everyone,

Emergys Corp[1] is looking for dynamic, motivated professionals to join
the Open Source team and provide solutions to challenging technical and
business problems faced by its clients.

Emergys Corp. is an industry leading business transformation service
provider, helping clients architect and implement strategies that
involve end-to-end business and technology solutions.

Our experience in integrating the best technology and business processes
helps clients re-engineer and re-invent their businesses, resulting in
business process optimization, increased productivity and cost reduction.

Emergys has recently started providing solutions based on the
open-source paradigm. We have brought our experience in enterprise level
collaborative solutions to the existing open source tools, and leveraged
their functionalities to suit our clients' requirements.

Multiple positions available for Interns, Part-Time and Full-Time work.

Minimum Requirements:

Strong believer in the Open Source philosophy
Clear OO Concepts
Good communication/presentation skills
BS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred (Juniors/Seniors may also
apply)
Business majors may also apply for marketing positions
Web programming experience a plus
PHP/Perl experience a plus
Contributions to an Open Source project will be a huge plus

Please send your resumes to Dhruv Gami dgami at emergys.com. Any resumes
sent to this mailing list will not be entertained.

regards,
Dhruv Gami
Consulting Manager
Emergys Corp.