[TriLUG] OT: no more eMac?

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Wed Nov 2 17:33:19 EST 2005

I was going to pipe up and say that they are still available in the
educational store, but it looks like they have been removed from
there also. I'm fairly sure they are still available to institutional
purchasers, but I doubt that will do you any good. That being said,
have you tried the local apple store to see if there are any
available on refresh?

Lee