[TriLUG] samba

unctux at nc.rr.com unctux at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 3 15:12:52 EST 2005

i have doing some more work on it and removing the files to different
folder and creating a new share and doing some other fine tuning thru
webmin , just in time for me to find out for some buddy of mine decided
to cram several iso's and movie files and gave the good 'ol attrib -h
causing the slow down from what I can guess, since creating a new share
with none of the hidden files in the new share and things are back to
normal. he has been dealt with.
LINUX==LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!!