[TriLUG] RR Network Reliablity

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:36:42 EST 2005

Interesting. Is anybody running RR business class at work? Reason I ask is
my Frame Relay contract for seven sights is up for renewal in about 4
months. Two years ago I looked into RR business class but they did not have
the lines run to my facilities and they wanted me to incure the costs of
running the lines so I said no and stuck with frame. I also could not
swallow the pill of having no CIR or QOS since we run VOIP. I doubt things
(performance) has changed that much in two years. I also spoke with a guy at
a conference who switched to Broadband business class only to swith back to
frame due to lack of CIR and QOS.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

CHad