[TriLUG] Linux DVD duplication (speaking of k3b)

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Wed Nov 9 10:26:16 EST 2005

> Myself I have never used it myself but I have heard
> good things about those using K3B for duplicating dvd's
> look into that program. www.k3b.org

Speaking of K3B, I noticed when I did an "apt-get dist-upgrade"
on my Debian Testing/Etch box, K3B was removed.  Any idea why
it exists in Stable/Sarge and in Unstable/Sid, but has been
removed from Testing/Etch?  Is K3B being phased out in favor
of something new?  Or is this a temporary incompatibility
issue?

Alan