[TriLUG] WRT54G who's using what

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:13:10 EST 2005

I'm still running the vanilla Linksys firmware on my WRT54G.  Today
during my morning blogscan I ran across a linux today article on
hacking it, which got me to thinking about it again.

It's been a while since the trilug meeting on this subject.  I was
wondering which of the various WRT54G open source projects triluggers
had gotten experience with.  The article points to DD-WRT which is
based on Sveasoft.  How does this compare to others like openwrt?

What functions/improvements have you added to YOUR WRT54G

--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/