[TriLUG] yellow dog (old world)

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:03:09 EST 2005

Wow, that was hot... lol!  I have a 68020 Mac Color Classic.  25mhz
(no fpu), 8mb ram, 80MB harddrive, 1.44 floppy... still works, still
boots system 7.something.  I seemingly still can't find the keyboard
for it, damnit, but anyone want to try on that??  I know I know...
those specs are daunting!  If your answer is yes, the hardware is
yours.

I could go even more old world, but alas, I believe I have lost them
to the dumpster.  I had a LC II, prior to that, an Apple 2GS, and
prior to that... LISA!!!  :)  I stayed with mac from LISA through
1995, and in 2005, I have come back to Apple with a mac mini, but no
YDL going on there.  :)

David McD