[TriLUG] No more Linux on WRT54G???

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:25:07 EST 2005

Can you run iptables on this wireless router? I have an older one and have
often though about hacking it and thowing linux on it becasue I heard it
could be done. What are other possibilites that you can use the box for and
still get *good* performance out of it. I don't want to bog it down too much
as its true/original function in my home network is a wireless
router/AP/switch and I don't want to hurt that function.

Anybody care to share what they have done with theres?

Chad