Great Meeting - Was: Re: [TriLUG] TriLUG Ubuntu Fall Fund Drive

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:15:20 EST 2005

On 11/11/05, Lee Fickenscher <elfick at mac.com> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2005, at 2:46 PM, uzoma nwosu wrote:
>
> > I second that sentiment. It was a blast. My best friend was in town
> > and
> > decided to come along and he could follow just about everything
> > except the
> > gentoo jokes. I was really impressed.
> >  uzoma
>
> Yah, I didn't understand the gentoo jokes either :)

I told Jeff after a few beers last night that although I got a big
kick out his starting the presentation by entering a make command,
after the Gentoo joke, he really should change to starting with an
apt-get command.

Besides not "compiling" his presentation, if he had it packaged in a
repository, he'd be better off after a journey through Quebecistan!

--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/