[TriLUG] OT - Local source for stereo amp

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Nov 15 13:24:55 EST 2005

if i were going to buy an amp to drive multiple speakers, i'd get a
multichannel one that lets me control volume at the preamp level (and by
software).

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.