[TriLUG] monitor and network gear forsale

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:12:04 EST 2005

I imagine the divergence is decent after six years? The monitor isn't
too fuzzy for me to give as a gift to a member of my parents' church,
is it? I'm throwing together an inet box for a low-income family.

If you think it'd do for that, I'd be happy to come pick it up--I just
might not be able to do it this week (Thanksgiving and all).

-CMP