[TriLUG] [Fwd: [Steering] Job Posting]

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Nov 21 13:37:22 EST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Steering] Job Posting
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:31:15 -0500
From: Dorothy Hicks <dhicks at alphanumeric.com>
To: <steering at trilug.org>

Hi, my name is Dorothy Hicks and I am the Senior Technical Recruiter for
a company in Raleigh, NC called Alphanumeric Systems, Inc.  We currently
are working with a client in the Research Triangle Area that is needing
approximately 10 Unix System Administrators.  The positions are for
third shift - 11 pm to 8 am.

The client is in the telecommunications industry and the specific skill
set we need is Unix, preferably Linux.  The opportunity is for 6+
months.

Please email or call me with any questions, look forward to hearing from
you.

Dorothy Hicks
Senior Technical Recruiter
Alphanumeric Systems, Inc.