[TriLUG] Adding second HDD then mirroring it

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue Nov 22 09:36:50 EST 2005

Just to clarify:

What you want to do is turn your normal, single-drive system into a
RAID-1 array by adding a drive and mirroring to it?

I'm pretty sure all RAID tools are capable of that.  I'd start by
looking at software RAID, since your system is already up and running.
Try googling for "software raid linux".  I'm sure other people will pipe
up to give more info as well.

Cheers!
~Brian