[TriLUG] Printer Woes

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 23:19:08 EST 2005

My dad had good luck RMA-ing an Epson, but yours may only have a one
year warranty. He and I went through about four inkjets before I got
fed up and bought a used laser from the UNC-CH surplus off Estes Dr.
in Chapel Hill.

If it's urgent, buy a new inkjet. You can usually find one for about
$49. When you get the money, get a laser printer--and pay attention to
how many pages/minute it'll spit out. Fast printing is good.

's life.