[TriLUG] Printer Woes

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:06:49 EST 2005

On 11/23/05, Lance A. Brown <lance at bearcircle.net> wrote:
<snip>
> I think my printer just died, and just a few days after I fed it new ink
> cartridges.  I've an epson Stylus C82 which I've had a for a couple
> years now. <snip>

   There is some "user forum" information here:
http://tinyurl.com/8j8mc
Main site:
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
plug in your mfg/model and on next page click on
"There are 149 posts in our public support forums that have the words
"epson Stylus C82" section.

   In my part time at Chatham Habitat for Humanity Thrift Store, I
find this site helpful in deciding to attempt a repair or to junk some
printers we get. Quite often I have found detailed instructions on
printer disassembly which is very helpful. Note that I do NOT purchase
any of their products, just use the information in the forums.

john mitchell