[TriLUG] [OT?] Web server up for grabs

Lisa Boyd leaseahb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:01:59 EST 2005

Hey ya'll,

For the past 3 years or so, I've had a dedicated server I've been in
complete control of (don't let that scare you though!). I have decided
that I'm just going to concentrate on the graphics side of things
since this is what my background is in. I don't want to mess around
with the backend things anymore. Basically though, I have another year
left on my contract. If anyone would like to take over this server,
please email me offlist and I'll give you the specifics. It's a good
virtual web hosting server -- I'm just not into trying to sell hosting
:)

Here are some specs on the server:

40GB Hard drive
224MB RAM
Fedora 3
Loaded/running: sendmail, dovecot, apache 2, mysql, spam assassin, can
it, squirrelmail

Thanks :)
Lisa B.