[TriLUG] Looking for intro to PAM

Josh Vickery vickeryj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:18:37 EST 2005

In light of Jon Carnes's generous offer, I will volunteer to attempt a
PAM presentation.  I don't have in depth experience with PAM, but I'm
willing to put in the time it would take to learn, and I could
certainly use the public speaking experience.  If someone else feels
better qualified (it wouldn't take much) or has met me and can't stand
the thought of sitting through a presentation of mine, I will happily
rescind my offer.  Otherwise, when would this talk be scheduled, and
who do I need to contact?

Josh