[TriLUG] Webinar software

Dhruv Gami gami at d10systems.com
Tue Nov 29 16:31:55 EST 2005

Josh Vickery wrote:
> I believe Jeff Waugh mentioned flumotion (http://www.flumotion.net/)
> during his presentation.  Is that the sort of software you are looking
> for?

Josh,

Flumotion looks interesting, however, it claims to be a streaming media
server. What I was looking for, was some tool in which i could stream
presentations, created in Impress or PPT, and have some form of
interactive tools available for the viewers to ask questions, etc. A
drawing/pointer capability to aide the presentaiton is something that
would make me happier :) An audio streaming capability (VoIP stuff)
would be the icing on the cake.

These are kind of things i found in webhuddle. I am still struggling
with its setup, but thats more of a jboss configuration issue and
nothing to do with webhuddle.

Thanks for pointing out flumotion though, its quite interesting :)

regards,
Gami