[TriLUG] Postgres 8.1 upgrade on FC4

Michael Tharp gxti at partiallystapled.com
Tue Nov 29 19:43:26 EST 2005

I can't give you any insight into the workings of FC, but I can warn you
that an upgrade from 8.0 to 8.1 will be somewhat involved since
postgres' data files are not backwards compatible. Be sure to adhere to
the migration guide at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/migration.html or things
will get ugly.

Michael Tharp