[TriLUG] Evolution question

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:37:15 EST 2005

I have moved from Windows XP to Mandriva 2006 in order to test if I can
truly function at work without Windows.  :)  Now that I am using evolution
with my Exchange server I have noticed that replies to messages in my inbox
leaves a copy of the reply in the inbox.  I have to manually move the sent
message to the Sent Items folder.  Is this something I am missing?  I accept
that some things are different between Outlook and Evolution but I am
getting tired of manually moving each message I send.  How can I change this
behavior?  Thanks!