[TriLUG] OT: screenshot needed

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:46:35 EST 2005

OpenWRT lets you switch antenna diveristy.  The easiest way is via the
"wl" command "wl txant 0 ; wl antdiv 0" would set the antenna to
primary (the one next to the power supply).

This is indeed a bummer if v.4 won't allow antenna diversity switch.
How is one supposed to amplify a non-diversified antenna?  Purchase
two amps?  Sheesh.

Greg