[TriLUG] [semi-OT] OO.o help not working?

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Fri Dec 2 14:07:23 EST 2005

Hi Folks,
   I just updated OpenOffice.org on my Debian Sarge system to 2.0.0-2,
as a result of apt-get installing openoffice.org-help-en-us (which is
2.0.0-3).  Previously I was on 1.something and had no help system at all.

So the problem now is, I have the entire contents on the left-hand side
of the help system, but I can't get any topics to display on the right.
  Double-clicking a topic in Contents doesn't work, nor does using the
Display button from the Index.

Anyone else encounter this and know how to fix it?  I need to write a
macro so I want to learn OO.o Basic, enough to accomplish my task.

Or if someone knows a quicker way to get OO.o to delete duplicated rows
(all of them.. i.e. if there are two rows that match, remove them both)
in a list, that'd be cool too.

Thanks,
~Brian