[TriLUG] Recommendations on HandHeld Scanners?

Jim Wright wrightjim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:39:03 EST 2005

I do know that ebay is a great place to find these things...I have also used
the type that acts as a keyboard input device...you can find a used one for
about 40-50 bucks...it should work the same with linux as it does for
windows....as long as the application that has focus is set to handle the
input.