[TriLUG] More computer trivia...

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri Dec 9 09:16:12 EST 2005

Heh...I offered "registered" Trade Wars as well as Return Of The Red
Dragon using RIP graphics. Had 120 chat boards too. Ran WWIV on a little
386 SX 16 with the Cyrix math co-processor and 6MB RAM. 120MB of
storage. Offered Internet Email via FIITAnet.

Worked with other sysops like, The Alchemist, Binky, LockJaw the Ogre,
and The Witch Doctor. Great BBS parties too!

 Ahhh...the good ol' days. <sniff!> They will be missed.

Loner,
SysOp of The (now defunct) Homeless BBS