[TriLUG] Syslogging Windows Boxes?

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Sat Dec 10 07:53:56 EST 2005

I'm working on a project that is doing just this, we have purchased a
product called Loglogic, it's a set of appliances to consolidate logs
from many sources and provide reporting, search, and alert
capabilities.  For Windows systems it uses SNARE, see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/snare for the agent, it's GPL licensed,
seems to work well.  We are just getting our feet wet with this, but the
data is getting there.  The big work will be what to do with it once
it's there.

Kevin