[TriLUG] More computer trivia...

Rob Rousseau KI4BKE KI4BKE at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 10:15:39 EST 2005

Used to play Trade Wars TONS of times long ago....
I enjoyed that small sense of community found on the BBSs.   IMHO, it's
just that those communities have either gotten bigger (from the
internet), or changed into different mediums (like Trilug for example).
I still enjoyed those BBS parties!  Used to log on to Spectrum of
Dreams, Alchemist's Lab, Baxter, many more I can't remember now.  It was
definitely the 90's thing though before the internet took off.
http://bbslist.textfiles.com/919/
-Strider, co-sysop, The Body Shop, Apex.