[TriLUG] More computer trivia...

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Tue Dec 13 09:52:24 EST 2005

Ian Kilgore wrote:
 > Heh.  My first computer was a P133mhz running Windows 3.11, with 56k
 >  dialup.  I used to love drawing smiley faces with mspaint..

Geezzz...you guys are making me feel old.

My first was a Apple ][+. 48k RAM and a cassette tape drive.  My upgrade
to a 5.25" floppy drive was pure nirvana.  Before that, I learned BASIC
on a Commodore PET.

I can remember the first time I saw a copy of Windows (version 1)
running.  I recall being somewhat unimpressed...being an Apple
guy at the time.

And I felt like I "missed" the computer revolution - I thought I was too
young, since I had never built my own computer from a box of chips.

:)

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software