[TriLUG] UNIX architecture page needed

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:28:29 EST 2005

> I'm not sure what this means.

If any of y'all know something about UNIX architecture, please do
start writing the en.wikipedia.org "UNIX architecture" entry. NOTE
that a one-liner entry which was written by a Linux snob was already
deleted.

The original poorly-authored entry conflated the two, and it was
deleted for that reason.

Sorry for the confusion.

-CMP