[TriLUG] even more memories

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:46:29 EST 2005

On 12/14/05, Mark Freeze <mfreeze at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know how people love to fact check so before I posted this reply I called
> Pipers Tavern on Falls ...
>
> ... They were interested in why I was calling and asking about licensing fees so
> I told them that I was wanting to make sure that my computer users group
> wouldn't get in trouble for showing 'Heidi' at our Christmas party.  They
> said that we'd be ok...

Might I humbly suggest that, experienced as they may be, bartenders
might not be the best source for VALID legal opinions.

Just a thought.

And Tanner is correct.  Where I used to work, we investigated getting
DirectTv for the break room.  We could not get a residential
subscription and the business subscription was so much higher that it
wasn't justifiable.

--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site