[TriLUG] even more memories

Shane O'Donnell shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:41:58 EST 2005

+1

While they can't legally represent you in court, I've found relatively
little else they can't do.

However, having been one in Chicago for a while, I found far fewer
wanted to ask for legal advice than what they wanted to tell you what
their legal plan/course of action was and have you sympathetically
agree that they were brilliant and didn't need to hire a lawyer.

Shane O.

On 12/15/05, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Might I humbly suggest that, experienced as they may be, bartenders
> > might not be the best source for VALID legal opinions.
> >

> Dog-gone, though.. having been a bartender in Arizona you would be
> surprised at how many people actually asked for legal advice.
>
> Greg

Shane O.
========
Shane O'Donnell