[TriLUG] more DVD-burning questions

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Fri Dec 16 09:04:16 EST 2005

Pat Regan wrote:
> If the session isn't closed, maybe the disc never finished fixating?
> You can probably try cdrecord -fix, but I have no idea if it will help.

W00T!!!!1111oneoneoneeleven

rawk on.  That made my unmountable disc mountable.  At least, it did for
the ext2 image.  I took the iso-with-a-too-big-file disc home last night
to just try it in my windows machine based on a post I saw somewhere,
and forgot to bring it back (it didn't work).

Mr. Regan, introduce yourself to me at the next meeting and I'll buy you
a beer afterward.

Cheers and much thanks,
~Brian