[TriLUG] Gallery/PHP Problem

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Fri Dec 16 09:55:10 EST 2005

I tried in Firefox on Linux and it broke first time, reloaded and then
it worked. I don't think it's browser specific - more likely that
something is being cached more in one browser than the other, in this
case.

Tried restarting Apache? A guess would be that one or more of your
Apache processes are "confused" and give the error, but others are
working fine. Depending on which one serves your request, you will get
an error, or a working page. Of course you might restart Apache and get
the error every time. :-)

Gentoo rocks!

Owen