[TriLUG] Which laptop to buy

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:21:13 EST 2005

If you wait a bit you might be able to get a x86 mac that could run
Linux, OS X, and XP via Virtual PC.

That said, since you said no macs, I would suggest an Apple.  No,
wait.. Um.. if I couldn't have an Apple, if I were barred under
penalty of death to use a platform other then a Mac and I could ONLY
have one computer it would most likely be an IBM/Lenovo T42 that I
could boot Ubuntu or XP (for work, gotta have it sometimes).  I am
QUITE happy with my T42 that I have been assigned from work.

Greg